Let's start with the fact that everything is much simpler than you think.
Most errors are taken because something interferes with the program.
Your actions should look like this:
1. It is necessary to REMOVE the antivirus. Do not neglect this item and just turn it off. Often, protective services run in the background and disabling does not give any result.
After uninstalling, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
2. Next, you need to disable Windows Defender. This is the standard protection of the operating system. It will also become an obstacle between you and the working cheat.
Open Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings)
Set Real-time Protection to Off / Off.
3. To fix the result of disabling the defenders, download the Defender Control program [Password from archive 777]. I use it most of the time at work. And click the Disable Windows Defender button.
4. After that, I recommend using a utility that will disable your protective services and Windows updates.
Why You Shouldn't Update Your Operating System Often, after Microsoft releases a new patch for their OS, cheats stop working on a PC. This is due to the fact that they need to be further optimized for updating. You can download the utility from the link. Open the Disable tab, check all the boxes, click Apply Now and send the computer to reboot. If in the future it will be necessary to enable the defenders, they can be launched through the same utility - the Enable tab.
5. There are programs that will interfere with the work of cheats in every possible way. They have built-in internal defenders and anti-cheats. They must be removed. Here is their list: Valorant;
Sometimes VirtualBox gets in the way;
faceit. What if you already have it installed? Most often, it simply cannot be removed from the system. It saves files that will get in the way.
Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features - Uninstall Faceit.
Open a command prompt, aka CMD as an administrator. Write the following command:
net stop FACEIT;
Next, follow the path: C:\Windows\System32\drivers;
Delete the file: faceit.sys;
With the second mouse button, click on the C drive - properties - disk cleanup - clean up system files [Check all checkboxes]. Run, then restart your PC.
6. Cheats require a certain set of components to work. These are standard programs that you should already have installed. Previously, they were issued along with a computer on CD disks. You can download them using the All in One Runtimes program. Definitely, the utility will positively affect the operation of your computer. Also, it will help to solve famous errors such as lack of msvcp140.dll, msvcp110.dll and others.
7. Windows Defender Firewall must be turned off. Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Windows Defender Firewall > Adjust Settings. And in both paragraphs, select the "Disable" option.
8. Not a mandatory item, but I would recommend that you do it in order to save your computer from possible lags and freezes. Clean your registry of junk. Download CCleaner. I attached a link to the official site - the free version. It's more than enough to answer your question.
We love our customers and provide free technical support. If you have followed all the recommendations described above, but the program does not work for you, contact the technical support of the site.
To quickly resolve the issue, download the TeamViewer program. Provide your program ID and password to the administrator / technical support. We will connect to your computer and remotely study the problem in detail.